PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY. BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR AVAILING OF OUR SERVICES, WE THEREFORE ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND TO ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM, PLEASE SEND YOUR QUESTIONS TO US VIA EMAIL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OUR WEBSITE AND AVAIL OF OUR SERVICES AGAIN.
I. Our Services
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at Kaleza.PH in which users can make purchases and/or create their own online stores where they can upload/post their products or services for selling online.
Kaleza.PH (henceforth referred to as Kaleza.PH, KPH, the website, the company, we, us, and/or it) is owned and operated by Dreamweavers Alliance Internationale Marketing, Inc. (DAI Marketing Inc.) We offer an online store wherein sellers (henceforth referred to as merchants, they, and/or them) offer their products and services (henceforth referred to as deals, bargains, discounts, offers, auctions, items and/or products and services) to buyers (henceforth referred to as users, subscribers, visitors, buyers, they, and/or them) through our website at indicated prices. Merchants create their online stores by registering an account on our website and upload/post their products and/or services. All products or services uploaded/posted on our website will be processed for pickup and delivery once we received the payments after our verification. However, there are some items on our website that may have quantity or quota limits and available only within a selected time period. For this case, if the merchant could not fulfill the order within the given period of time we will issue a full refund of the payment to the buyer.
II. Terms and Conditions Applicable Only to Buyers
A. Products or services posted on our website will be offered with certain and specific limitations. Therefore, we expect all our buyers to read all the terms and conditions relevant to the items they wish to purchase. For example, there are items not available to buyers residing outside the Philippines. Similarly, items on our website, at times are subject to time limits and other restrictions which require buyers to complete transactions within a certain time frame and/or in a certain manner to be able make purchase. We will use reasonable efforts to make any limitations known to our buyers whenever possible.
C. The company has the discretion to determine a buyer's compliance with these terms and conditions. Hence, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend, deny, or terminate the access of any buyer to any part of our website, with or without notice of any kind.
D. Any buyer who violates any of the terms or conditions stated herein won't be allowed to receive any product and/or service and will not be refunded of any payments made.
E. If you are under the age of 18 and you wish to avail of our services, please ask your parents to do them for you. All our services are subject to similar and further age limitations.
F. The company does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. When we determine that content of any kind has been uploaded to our website by someone under the age of 18, it will be removed with or without notice of any kind.
G. Credit/Debit Card transactions are automatically charged upon purchase. When you pay online using debit or credit card, your payment will be received and processed securely by Paypal, Dragonpay or any of our third-party payment gateway service providers. Your transaction with Kaleza.PH is SECURE. We guarantee the highest possible encryption levels for all your online transactions on our website. However, you understand that your purchase information (example: reference number, and amount) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Kaleza.PH neither collects any debit or credit card information nor stores any form of debit or credit card details in our servers. Credit or debit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
H. Credit card fraud will result to a penalty or imprisonment in the Philippines under Republic Act No. 8484 also known as theAccess Devices Regulation Act of 1998. Fraudulent users will be added in our black list and will be reported to the corresponding institutions governing such case.
III. Terms and Conditions Applicable Only to Merchants
A. When they avail of our services, merchants hereby appoint DAI Marketing Inc., as its limited intermediary and agent, solely for the purposes of: promoting their products and/or services for a period of time merchants have set in their ad settings depending on their accounts subscribed; collecting payments from buyers through their credit or debit cards or through our partner payment agencies on behalf of merchants; and for picking-up and delivering purchased items bought from member merchants through Kaleza.PH.
B. Merchants must agree that the company may use their identifying name, brand information, and photographs of their business operations and merchandise for all media and/or publicity purposes, in connection with promoting their products and/or services on our website. The company will reasonably comply with any trademark guidelines provided by the merchants when we request for any or all of the aforementioned materials.
D. The company is very strict with the authenticity and originality of the products we promote on our website. Merchants must guarantee that the products they are selling on our website are authentic and genuine. Selling fake products are prohibited and it violates the country's Republic Act 8293 also known as the Intellectual Property Code. Merchants who are found selling fake products will be suspended from using our website and may be blacklisted from any of company's future service offerings. DAI Marketing Inc. reserves the right to prosecute the merchant in case of fraud and damages.
E. Both merchants and DAI Marketing Inc., will pay one another of the fees agreed to and signed by both when the merchant avails of any of the company's services. The company shall deduct the following service fee rate for every successful transaction depending on the store account type:
1. Regular Accounts: 5% of the deal price + Fixed Service Charge*
2. Premium Accounts: 3.5% of the deal price + Fixed Service Charge*
3. Business Accounts: 2.75% of the deal price + Fixed Charge*
* Fixed Service Charge = P50.00 per transactions (not per item)
G. Merchants shall be the one to set their courier fees if they opt to deliver their own items. Otherwise, courier fees set by the company applies. Pickup service is only applicable to merchants located in Metro Manila and other serviceable locations.
H. With the sole exception of taxes on DAI Marketing Inc.'s net income, merchants are responsible for collecting from buyers and paying any and all taxes and fees, including but not limited to sales, use, gross income and value added taxes associated with the fulfillment of deals made through our website.
I. Once they avail of our services, merchants must therefore acknowledge, understand and agree that the availability of our services shall be on a first-come, first-serve basis. DAI Marketing Inc., under any circumstance, cannot be held responsible or liable to any merchant for the unavailability of our website to them. Merchants must further acknowledge, understand, and agree that the company is under no obligation to continue promoting their products and/or services on our website after their product ads expires making them inaccessible from their online stores. Merchants have the sole responsibility monitoring all their products ads or items they post to their respective stores.
IV. User Information and Account Security
B. Once you register to our website, we therefore assume that you acknowledge, understand, and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords to your Kaleza.PH account. We further assume that you will be solely responsible for all the activities of any user who logged in to our website using your account credentials. Kindly inform us via email when you have determined any unauthorized use of your account so we may deal with it accordingly.
Encashments can be requested daily during weekdays from Mondays through Fridays via Dashboard > Transactions > Encashments. Cut-off is every 5:00 AM. All encashment requests made on or before the said cut-off time will be processed and will be made available for bank withdrawal after the cut-off time on or before 6:00 PM the same day. In case encashment was made on Friday (after the cut-off), weekends, or holidays, request will be processed the next banking day. A processing fee of P50.00 is debited from your ewallet per encashment of up to P100,000.00. Example, if you request encashment amounting to P1,000.00, a processing fee of P50.00 will be debited from your ewallet. And if you request encashment amounting to P100,001.00, a processing fee of P100.00 will be debited from your ewallet. Cebuana and GCash encashments will be made available soon!
VI. Replacement and Refund Policy
A. For Buyers
Merchants on Kaleza.PH offer replacement or refund for items which is found to be faulty or damaged upon arrival. You can use this page to learn about our replacement/refund policy. Most items sold on Kaleza.PH follow our general replacement/refund policy, but some products may have different policies or requirements associated with them.
When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your purchased item or service, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
1. Goods that you purchase from us may contain warranty clauses provided by our respective merchant partners. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and any other reasonably foreseeable damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced (maximum of 7 days replacements only) if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. The applicable warranty period commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are dispatched to you.
3. Merchants sell, among other things, used and new goods with limited quantity. This means that merchants will often sell all available stock and may not have the ability to repair or replace items that may be defective. We will make all reasonable endeavors to help repair or replace your product under the terms of your product warranty provided by the merchant, but where this is not possible, we will refund you instead.
4. All replacement/refund claims must be directed through our Customer Support Department by simply sending us an email through support@Kaleza.PH within the warranty period. In order to make a claim, you must provide our department with the folllowing:
a. Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim
b. Photographic evidence of the defect or damage
c. Your invoice and any other proof of purchase
d. Any other details we may need to process your claim
5. We will review each claim on a case to case basis in accordance with this replacement/refund policy in close coordination with the merchant.
6. We may refuse claims, requests or complaints that we believe are not valid.
7. We cannot refund or replace goods for change of mind or errors you made in your order.
8. If you are eligible for a replacement or refund, our Customer Support Team will advise you on how you can return the damaged goods personally or delivered it to our office, with which you must comply.
9. Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect, or where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
10. Refunds will be issued through your KPH e-wallet found on your KPH Dashboard. You can withdraw it from your e-wallet and may be encashed through your own Bacnk Account associated with your KPH account, Cebuana Lhuillier, or Gcash.
11. We aim to process refunds and replacements within the soonest time possible, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
B. For Merchants
You agree and acknowledge that:
1. You will accept and strictly honor any warranty clause that which you issued for a particular product under your company and which was posted on Kaleza.PH.
2. Once we determined that a buyer is entitled for a replacement or refund, and said buyer properly complied with our replacement/refund policy and returned defective item to our office personally, you will endeavor to resolve the claim in accordance with the terms and conditions set herein and the warranty clause of which you issued for the particular product.
3. You will accommodate, within the warranty period, up to 2 replacement claims by a buyer on a particular proven defective product, but beyond that, products will be automatically subject for refund.
4. You will provide DAI Marketing Inc. the replacement item for each valid claim. Said item will be shipped again to the buyer. Pickup and delivery fees are charged against your account and will be deducted from your e-wallet.
5. In case of refund, you will return the net amount (if you already received payment from us) of the price for the defective item which said buyer purchased from our site or it will be automatically debited from your e-wallet if your e-wallet has enough funds to cover the refund. DAI Marketing Inc. will be the one to process the refund for you.